Sun, Feb 04|
Vista Celestial - 2022 Best of the Best
Recalibrate the Rhythm of Your Soul - Retreat in Costa Rica February 4-11, 2024
"SUPERPOWER RECHARGE" to awaken your authentic self using our Kula of women as the framework. Explore and embody this human experience inside your energetic being. Practice Your Own Growth and Awareness YOGA to support your truth on this expansion and empowerment journey.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2024, 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Vista Celestial - 2022 Best of the Best , 2km Noreste de Catarata de, de Osa, Provincia de Puntarenas, Uvita, 60504, Costa Rica
About The Event
Retreat to Recharge Your SUPERPOWER - Your Authentic Self!
Enjoy your adult “Time-Out” as you retreat to awaken your authentic self using our Kula of women as the framework. You will be guided and supported throughout this truth, exploration, and embodiment journey. You will explore and embody this human experience in your Energetic Being via the Panca Maya Kosas, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Eight Limbs of Yoga.
Your Time-Out is a once-in-a-lifetime experience at a private retreat center with our Kula and amazing support staff. You will be guided for seven days, from sunrise until sunset, as you explore the nooks and crannies of your bodymind by touching your Edges. You will learn to be your body whisperer.
Guided daily through asana, pranayama, meditation practices; dharma talks; intentional adventures; pool-spa-chill time; and gourmet meals. This week-long bubble allows you to focus on Your Own Growth and Awareness YOGA™ to support your truth, expansion, and empowerment.
Hosted at Vista Celestial, recently awarded 2022 travelers' choice, combines all-inclusive luxurious accommodations, delicious local cuisine accommodating all diet needs, majestic yoga settings, and adventuring in the local's natural, cultural, and educational riches area. You’ll leave refreshed, restored, and recalibrated – ready to step back into reality with skills to navigate your journey more easily.
Evening Dharma Talks and experiential practices will guide the Kula to go inward, integrating the day's energy with the evening work. Conversations will cover these concepts: Being Present, Eight Limbs, Samskaras, Rest & Recharge, What if You Were Not afraid?, Who is Driving the Bus?, and Living your Dharma without Karma.
Intentional Adventures guides the kula to connect and support through camaraderie, challenge, curiosity, and nature's beauty:
· Ballena National Park – Whales Tail Beach
· Garden-to-table Cooking Demonstration
· Ocean SUP/Kayak
· Over the Edge – Waterfall Rappelling
· Corcovado National Park – NatGeo’s Most Intensely Biodiverse place on Earth
· Chocolate Exploration
· Seven nights, luxury ocean view 1,000 sq ft villa shared accommodations
· Daily gourmet meals, alcohol, and some other beverages not included; dietary needs accommodated
· All adventures and excursions - included
· All reading materials available after the mid-point payment
· Two in-person/virtual get-togethers - November 2023 and January 2024
· Liforme mats and props available on site
· Daily time to chill-pool-spa, hike the resort's 13 acres, hidden pool, and waterfall
· Daily meditation and twice-a-day asana and pranayama classes (except for whole-day excursion) *
· Round trip airport transportation – airfare not included
· Daily local transportation
· Spa Credit $100
· 23 CEUs for Teachers and Therapists
Retreat Occupancy, Costs and Payment Options
· The price is $3,650/double occupancy – plus $1,250 for private occupancy
· Space is limited to 10 women in 5 villas
· Payment in Full $3,650 - Non-refundable after August 3, 2023
· Please get in touch with email@example.com to accommodate more than 2 in a villa
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Judy Weaver - author, yoga therapist, empowerment mindset life coach, speaker, yoga and post-traumatic growth innovator, and educator with over 35 years of experience. Founder of Connected Warriors, Mindful Medics, and a Yoga Journal 2021 Game Changer. She is known for her expertise in developing evidence-based Trauma-Conscious Yoga protocols based on issues in the tissues. Judy has been providing mindset coaching and other strategies for her clients internationally, leading retreats, teacher training, workshops, and training 2,500~ teachers in Trauma-Conscious Yoga protocols at the Chopra Center, yoga festivals, and other venues.
Still an Ashtangi at heart, she draws on her studies of multiple lineages, traditions, and practices to bring authenticity, discipline, and lightness to her work. She is currently teaching at Gro Yoga & Wellness and living in South Florida with her husband and their two Maine Coon cats.
- Sale ends: Jan 31, 2024, 10:05 PM
Costa Rica Feb 24-Full Pmt
Payment in Full - 100% refund if cancelled before August 4, 2023.$3,650.00+$91.25 service fee